Thursday, September 3, 2009

F**ked up world?

There has been a lot of F'd up stuff happening this week. There are out of control fires here in Southern California, all sorts of people around me are having major problems. I mean a couple of days ago, a friend of a friend's baby died for no reason. I go to get a pedicure today and the lady who does my nails had an accident and had to go to the emergency room. People are driving like shit, my parents were talking of separation... I don't know... I'm just kind of wondering what's going on. Why are people having such a hard time right now? I know there's full moon and things do tend to go wonky around this time of the month... but this has started weeks before. I really have to wonder what the universe has planned... I hope that all you out there are safe and sound tonight, and I will try to keep peace in my mind as I walk through the world in the coming days.

No comments: