Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Introductions


Hey all! Let me introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I am a Male to Female Transsexual. (If you don't know what an MTF is or would like to know more about it click here.) I am an unemployed multimedia artist, so if you know anyone who needs an artist let me know! I started this blog to share my experiences moving through the world of the cisgendered, my art and business. Being that I'm unemployed, I've been focusing on that vital part of me that is my creativity. I have started my own designer label called "ROMANTICIDE" and combined my two greatest passions, handbags and art! I haven't actually gotten to the production stage yet but as soon as I do, I'll let y'all know! I'll be blogging about my experiences with that too! Watch out world! Here comes Jennifer!

No comments: